That Girl, you know the one:
- The one that makes you better, makes your friends jealous and your parents scared.
- That knows who she is, who she was, but hasn’t planned out who she’ll become.
- That challenges you, tests you, competes with you, all while standing by your side.
- That can cheer you up with only a phone call or a smile, and that’s intriguing but never impossible to figure out.
- That knows what she likes, but is still learning what she loves.
- That isn’t afraid of commitment, but holds onto her individuality.
- That doesn’t feel she has to say she loves you, only prove it.
- Whose sense of adventure is never lost, even if its just during a trip to the grocery store.
- That sees a little humor in everything, and points it out even when it isn’t PC.
- That just fits and you know feels right without even trying.
You know, that Girl.
I’m glad I finally found her.