This is shaping up to be the year of live music shows for me. On tap for us so far are the following:
- Def Leppard/Motley Crue/Poison/Joan Jett @ Fenway
- Bat Out of Hell Play (Meatloaf)
- Johnny Mathis ( something different for sure for my musical tastes)
- Bon Jovi/Bryan Adams in Jerz
- Damone (possibly, but I saw them last year)
The following shows I’ve entered contests to win tickets:
Hall & Oates(had entered to win tix but lost)
- Goo Goo Dolls
- Guns n Roses
and maybe some more to come! Seems like a lot of acts are coming out of the woodwork this year.
Finally heard back from that other group. I need to set up a meeting sometime next week to see if I’d be a good fit and if so formally apply for the position (which is weird because I’ve been here so long already and that kind of work for over 10 years now), so not to jinx myself but hopefully things’ll turn out right in the end. I think I’ll need to format my resume though – I haven’t done that in so long!